Thursday, September 23, 2010

159 Days 'til Africa

I paid $106 today for the privilege of being vaccinated against Yellow Fever. :) One step closer to Africa....

I've gotten questions lately about what I'm doing to raise money. One way I'm doing this is by teaching piano lessons, so if you know anybody who wants lessons let me know!  Lessons are $10 for 30min once a week, 100% of everything I earn will go in my mission trip fund.  I am also a pretty good babysitter, if you know anyone who needs one.  :) 

I don't feel really comfortable asking for money, but if you feel led to donate you can send me a fb message or email me at morganlprice@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe "baby Morgan" is going to Africa! This is awesome - Savie told me about it. I wanna go! :) I was going to say you can set up a Paypal account really easily where people can donate money to the cause to support your journey if they wish to.I don't know if you want to do that but it's really easy to set up and you can put a button on the right side of your blog. I have something similar on the nonprofit I run www.sanjacinto.cc.

    ReplyDelete